Whether or not it is worth doing an MBBS from Russia depends on your individual circumstances and priorities. Here are some things to consider:
- Low cost: MBBS tuition fees in Russia are significantly lower than in many other countries, including India.
- Globally recognized degree: Russian medical degrees are recognized by the World Health Organization and many other countries around the world.
- No donation required: Admission to MBBS programs in Russia is based on merit, not on financial donations.
- Exposure to a new culture: Studying MBBS in Russia gives you the opportunity to experience a new culture and learn a new language.
- Quality of education: The quality of education at Russian medical schools varies widely. Some schools have excellent facilities and faculty, with well-equipped. It is important to do your research and choose a school with a good reputation in Russia.
- Visa : It can be very easy to obtain a student visa to Russia. The process is time is very that you can get the guarantee visa in just 6–7 working days.
- Language barrier: The official language of instruction in most Russian medical schools is Russian. If you do not speak Russian fluently, you will need to take preparatory language courses before starting your MBBS program.
- Climate: There is very cold weather in winters like -15 to -20 degree, its not barriable for all students but at the same time all hostels room is centrally heated.
Overall, whether or not it is worth doing an MBBS degree from Russia depends on your individual circumstances and priorities. If you are looking for a low-cost, globally recognized degree, and you are willing to put in the extra effort to learn Russian and arrange clinical rotations, then Russia may be a good option for you. However, if you are looking for the highest quality education and clinical experience, you may want to consider other countries.
For more info, you can connect with us on – 7701882533