Ternopil State Medical University (TSMU) and International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan (ISMK) are both good medical schools with their own advantages and disadvantages. TSMU located in Ukraine where ISMK located in Capital of Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek.
Due to war, many parents are very scared to sending their children to Ukraine again. No doubt Ternopil State Medical University is the good one but for war situation many students took transfer in into Kyrgyzstan or any other country for the safe side.
International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan
- Located in Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyzstan
- English-medium instruction
- Small student body with a close-knit community
- Personalized attention from faculty
- Safest place for Indian Students
- Clinical training program in affiliated hospitals in Kyrgyzstan and abroad
If you are looking for a highly ranked medical school with affordable tuition fees and a diverse student body, then TSMU is a good option. If you are looking for a school with English-medium instruction and a smaller, more intimate community with safe environment then ISMK is a good option.