Well, Studying MBBS in Uzbekistan is very less cons due to may reasons. But here i’m sharing some pros and cons :
- The cost of studying in Uzbekistan for MBBS is very lower as compare to other countries.
- The medium of instruction is only English.
- Medical Universities of Uzbekistan is well reputed and offers high quality education to the students.
- There are many old and Government universities as well with experienced staff.
- The distance from India to Uzbekistan is only 3 hours. And also direct flights available from Delhi.
- Uzbekistan is safest and friendly country with rich culture.
- Russian and Uzbek is the the local language in Uzbekistan. You may faced little bit difficulties to communicate with local peoples. But in the 1st year of your MBBS course, university teach you to understand this language.
- Those students who stays very first time away from their families, they get Homesickness sometime.
- For you Uzbekistan is the new country, so it will take time to adjust and understand their culture.