There are many job opportunities available for BDS graduates, both in clinical and non-clinical roles. Here are a few examples:
- General dentist: General dentists provide a wide range of dental services, including preventive care, restorative dentistry, and endodontics. They can work in private practice, public health clinics, or hospitals.
- Pediatric dentist: Pediatric dentists specialize in the dental care of children and adolescents. They work in private practice, public health clinics, or hospitals.
- Orthodontist: Orthodontists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of dental and jaw malocclusions (crooked teeth and misaligned jaws). They work in private practice or in hospitals.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeon: Oral and maxillofacial surgeons specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of diseases and conditions of the mouth, jaws, and face. They work in private practice or in hospitals.
- Periodontist: Periodontists specialize in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of gum disease. They work in private practice or in hospitals.
- Dental researcher: Dental researchers work to develop new and improved dental treatments and procedures. They can work in academia, government, or the private sector.
- Dental sales representative: Dental sales representatives sell dental products and equipment to dentists and dental offices. They can work for dental supply companies or for dental equipment manufacturers.
- Dental educator: Dental educators teach dental students and dentists about the latest dental knowledge and techniques. They can work in dental schools, continuing education programs, or the private sector.
- Dental therapist: Dental therapists provide basic dental services, such as fillings and extractions. They can work in dental offices, public health clinics, or schools.
- Dental hygienist: Dental hygienists provide preventive dental care, such as cleanings and fluoride treatments. They can work in dental offices, public health clinics, or schools.
In addition to the above, BDS graduates can also pursue careers in public health, health policy, and healthcare management. They can also work in the pharmaceutical industry, medical device industry, or dental insurance industry.
The specific job opportunities available to BDS graduates will depend on their skills, experience, and interests. However, with a BDS degree, graduates will have a wide range of career options to choose from.
For Know more you can connect with us on – 7701882533