Yes, an MBBS degree from abroad is recognized in India and other countries, but there are some conditions that must be you know about.
- The MBBS degree must be from a medical school that is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS) published by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- The MBBS degree must be from a medical school that is recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) of India.
- Foreign medical graduates (FMGs) must pass the National Exit Test (NEXT) in order to practice medicine in India.
In other countries:
- The MBBS degree must be from a medical school that is accredited by the relevant medical accreditation body in that country.
- FMGs may be required to pass a medical licensing exam in order to practice medicine in that country.
Here are some examples of countries where MBBS degrees from abroad are afforadable and recognized as well:
By following these list, you can increase your chances of choosing a medical school abroad that will provide you with a quality education and a degree that will be recognized in India and other countries.