Tashkent Medical Academy is located in the capital Tashkent. Its a proper government university over 100 years old. It was founded in 1931 that offers a 6 years MBBS program in English medium. This university is accredited by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Medical Commission (NMC).
This university has many benefits like :
- Uzbekistan is just 3 hours away from the India.
- You will get the direct flight from the Delhi.
- TMA is a good option for international students who want to study MBBS in a low-cost country.
- The tuition fees at TMA are very affordable, and the cost of living in Uzbekistan is also relatively low.
- Its located in capital so it has lots of clinical exposure.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.