Georgia and Bangladesh are two popular destinations for Indian students seeking MBBS degrees abroad. Both countries have a number of medical universities that are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI). However, there are some key differences between the two countries that students should consider when making their decision.
- The duration of the MBBS course in Georgia is six years, while it is five years in Bangladesh.
- The curriculum for the MBBS course in Georgia is based on the European system, while the curriculum in Bangladesh is based on the Indian system.
- The medium of instruction for the MBBS course in Georgia is English, while the medium of instruction in Bangladesh is English and Bengali.
- The tuition fees for the MBBS course in Georgia are generally lower than the tuition fees in Bangladesh. This is another important factor to consider when making your decision, especially if you are on a tight budget.
- The quality of education at medical universities in Georgia and Bangladesh is generally good. However, it is important to do your research and choose a reputable university in either country.
- The climate in Georgia is generally colder than the climate in Bangladesh. If you are not comfortable with cold weather, then Bangladesh may be a better option for you.
- Georgia is further from India than Bangladesh. If you want to be closer to home, then Bangladesh may be a better option for you.
Georgia and Bangladesh have very different cultures.
- Graduates of medical universities in Georgia and Bangladesh have good job prospects in India and other countries. However, it is important to note that the competition for medical jobs is high, and you will need to work hard to secure a good position.
Ultimately, the best country for MBBS depends on your individual needs and preferences. Both Georgia and Bangladesh are good options for Indian students seeking MBBS degrees abroad. It is important to weigh all of the factors carefully before making your decision.
For more info, you can connect with us on – 7701882533