Yes, you can do your internship in Australia after completing MBBS in Russia. However, you will need to meet certain eligibility criteria, such as obtaining a valid visa and passing the Australian Medical Council (AMC)’s registration and accreditation process.
The AMC is the regulatory authority for doctors in Australia. They are responsible for ensuring that all doctors who practice in Australia meet the highest standards of competence and safety.
To be eligible for registration with the AMC, you must:
- Have graduated from a medical school that is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS).
- Pass the AMC’s International Medical Graduate (IMG) pathway. This pathway includes a number of exams and assessments, including the
- English language proficiency test (IELTS).
- Obtain a valid visa to work in Australia.
- Have a criminal record check.
Once you have met all of the eligibility criteria, you will be able to apply for registration with the AMC. The registration process is complex and can take several months to complete. It is important to start planning for your registration early on so that you can avoid any delays.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.Please connect with us at – 7701882533, 9610382707and visit our website – Bright Future Abroad studies