The duration of the MBBS course at Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU) is 6 years, including a mandatory 1-year internship.
Here’s a breakdown of the program structure:
- Years 1-2: Focus on fundamental academic and theoretical medical education.
- Year 3: Pre-clinical studies delve deeper into medical sciences.
- Years 4-6: Clinical courses provide extensive practical experience with rotations in various medical specialties, culminating in the internship year for hands-on application of learned knowledge.
However, the MBBS program at Tbilisi State Medical University is not merely a rigid sequence of movements. It’s a living, breathing symphony, enriched by a multitude of elements that resonate throughout your 6 years.
- International Exposure: TSMU attracts students from diverse corners of the globe, creating a vibrant tapestry of cultures and perspectives. This fosters open-mindedness, empathy, and cross-cultural understanding, qualities crucial for a doctor serving an increasingly interconnected world.
- Research Opportunities: For those with a thirst for discovery, TSMU offers state-of-the-art research facilities and the guidance of renowned faculty. Participating in research projects can enhance your critical thinking skills, contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge, and open doors to further academic pursuits.
- Personal Growth: Beyond academics, TSMU fosters personal and professional development.
Therefore, upon successful completion of all six years, you’ll graduate with an MBBS degree and be qualified to practice medicine after fulfilling relevant licensing requirements in your chosen country.
If you’d like to know more about specific aspects of the MBBS program at TSMU, feel free to ask!
To know more, Contact us on +91-7701882533
Website – Bright Future Abroad Studies