The following medical and dental courses are available through the NEET in India:
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
- BVSc & AH (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry)
- BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences)
- BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
- In addition to these courses, NEET is also used for admission to some nursing and paramedical courses.
MBBS and BDS are the two most popular medical and dental courses in India. MBBS graduates can go on to become doctors, while BDS graduates can become dentists. BAMS, BHMS, BVSc & AH, BNYS, and BUMS graduates can practice their respective systems of medicine.